CSCT Summer Showcase 2019
When: 1 – 2 July 2019
Where: The Chancellors’ Building 1.11, University of Bath
Packed with exciting speakers and activities, the CSCT Summer Showcase is a unique, multidisciplinary event that features the latest developments in sustainable chemical technologies. This is a valuable opportunity for anyone interested in learning about the latest research in this area, and a chance to develop collaborations for the forthcoming year.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Professor Kees van Leeuwen (University of Utrecht)
- Professor Douglas MacFarlane (Monash University)
- Professor Telma Teixeira Franco (University of Campinas)
- Dr Dan Green (Wessex Water)
- Professor Marcelle McManus (University of Bath)
- Professor Jon Parquette (The Ohio State University)
- Dr Alison Willows (University of Brighton)
- Dr Tim Young (NCC)
- Dr Simon Grant (Thomas Swan)
- Dr Chris Norris (ARTIS)
- Professor Marcus Newborough (ITM Power)
- Dr Victoria Durban (Cellesce)
- Dr Andrew Sutton (Los Alamos National Laboratory)
- Dr Steven Brown (Scott Bader)
Why should you attend?
- Keep up to date with the latest developments and future trends in Sustainable Chemical Technologies;
- Participate in a unique, multi-disciplinary conference;
- Learn from a wide range of research topics presented by selected speakers;
- Apply relevant ideas to your own work;
- Network and collaborate with the key people in academia and industry in a relaxed and informal atmosphere.
Register soon to secure your free space.