CSCT Winter Showcase 2020
Considering the current circumstance of coronavirus in the UK, we have made the decision to postpone the CSCT Summer Showcase this year, which was due to take place on 22-23 June 2020.
Please save the dates of 14-15 December 2020 for a rescheduled Winter Showcase (subject to confirmation). We look forward to holding a successful showcase of all our research in the winter!
****Please note confirmed speakers may change given the change of dates*****
When: 14-15 Dec 2020 (tbc)
Where: University of Bath
The EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training in Sustainable Chemical Technologies presents Summer Showcase 2020: Changing the World Through Sustainable Technologies — A Vision for 2050
Join our free conference to explore how science and technology can enable a sustainable future – featuring guest plenary speakers, student and collaborators presentations, round table discussions and more.
Why should you attend?
- Keep up to date with the latest developments and future trends in Sustainable Chemical Technologies;
- Participate in a unique, multi-disciplinary conference;
- Learn from a wide range of research topics presented by selected speakers;
- Apply relevant ideas to your own work;
- Network and collaborate with the key people in academia and industry in a relaxed and informal atmosphere.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Professor John Warner, Co-Author of the ‘12 Principles of Green Chemistry’ and President of the Warner Babcock Institute for Green Chemistry
- Mario Abreu, Vice-President of Sustainability at Tetra Pak
- Professor Imane Belyamani, Assistant Professor of Polymer Science & Engineering at Plastics & Composites Engineering Institut of Alençon (ISPA)
- Dr Deirdre Black, Head of Research & Innovation at the Royal Society of Chemistry
- Dr Gerrit Gobius du Sart, Principal Polymer Scientist at Total Corbion PLA
- Dr Giovanna Laudisio, CEO and Co-Founder at Naturbeads
- Dr Tao Dong, Research III-Molecular Biology at the US National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL)
More details on the 2020 programme will follow soon. In the meantime, you can check what was included in last year’s programme if you would like to know what to expect.
We hope to see you all there!