POSTPONED Sustainable Technologies Business Acceleration Hub — March Networking Event
Unfortunately, due to restrictions on social gatherings and the rise of the spread of the Coronavirus this event has been postponed.
The Sustainable Technologies Business Acceleration Hub (STBAH) — a business hub associated with the Centre for Sustainable and Circular Technologies (CSCT) and funded through the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) — is holding a networking event on 19 March 2020.
The STBAH networking events aim to bring together like-minded people who are interested to hear from experts across specific sectors, all relating to sustainability and the environment.
The March event will have a focus on Sustainability in the Food sector.
Companies who have received support through the STBAH programme, plus University of Bath academics whose research is relevant to the sector, will deliver short talks.
The running order of the day will be:
- 5.30 – 6.00pm: Guests arrive
- 6.20pm: Welcome, Pete Keevill, Entrepreneur in Residence, STBAH
- 6.25pm: University of Bath academic speaker; TBC
- 6.35pm: Lightning talk #1: Mark Thurstain, GeoFutures
- 6.40pm: Lightning talk #2: Miriam Delogu, The Circle Project, Bristol
- 6.45pm: Lightning talk #3: Florence Pardoe, grOWN IT. Talk title: Owning our food future
- 6.50pm: Round-up / Thanks / Any questions
- 7pm: Networking & Food
- 8pm: Finish
Previous attendees to the STBAH networking events have found the connections made invaluable and subjects covered to be highly engaging and interesting.
The Royal Navy Volunteer in Bristol is situated in a central location near to Queen Square with easy access to transport links.
During 2020 a number of these networking events will happen in Bath & Bristol.