CSCT Summer Showcase 2018
25 – 26 June 2018
The Chancellors’ Building 1.11, University of Bath
Registration is now closed.
Organised by the students of EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training (CDT) in Sustainable Chemical Technologies, this year’s Summer Showcase is a special event to celebrate 10 years since our establishment. Packed with exciting speakers and activities, this unique, multidisciplinary conference will showcase the latest developments in sustainable chemical technologies. This is a valuable opportunity for anyone interested in learning about the latest developments in this area and a chance to develop collaborations for the forthcoming year.
- Professor Phil Andrews, Monash University
- Dr Jenny Baker, SPECIFIC
- Dr Sicco de Vos, Corbion
- Dr Ben Firth, Flexible Process Consultants
- Professor Jong Hak Kim, Yonsei University
- Dr Mike Mason, University of Oxford
- Professor Igor Polikarpov, University of São Paulo
- Professor Hannah Shafaat, The Ohio State University
- Professor Roger Sheldon FRS, Delft University of Technology
- Professor Lord Robert Winston, Imperial College London
Please note: Previously confirmed speaker Professor Sir Mark Walport from the UK Research and Innovation is no longer able to attend.
The event will start at 09.00 at the Chancellors’ Building at the University of Bath on Monday 25 June and end at 17.30 on Tuesday 26 June, followed by a wine reception. The programme will include talks, panel discussions, and flash presentations.
A conference dinner will take place at the Apex Hotel in Bath. This is a ticketed event offered on a first come, first served basis.
Benefits of attending
- Keep up to date on the latest developments and future trends in Sustainable Chemical Technologies;
- Participate in a unique, multi-disciplinary conference;
- Learn from a wide range of research topics presented by selected speakers;
- Apply relevant ideas to your own work;
- Network and collaborate with the key people in academia and industry in a relaxed and informal atmosphere.