CSCT Summer Showcase 2018
25 – 26 June 2018
The Chancellors’ Building, University of Bath
Organised by the students of EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training (CDT) in Sustainable Chemical Technologies, this year’s Summer Showcase is a special event to celebrate 10 years since our establishment. Packed with exciting speakers and activities, this unique, multidisciplinary conference will showcase the latest developments in sustainable chemical technologies. This is great opportunity to network with academics, doctoral researchers and our industrial partners.
Conference Reception will take place on Monday evening at the Apex Hotel in Bath – All welcome!
Who should attend?
This is a valuable opportunity for anyone interested in learning about the latest developments in this area and a chance to develop collaborations for the forthcoming year.
Benefits of attending:
- Keep up to date on the latest developments and future trends in Sustainable Chemical Technologies;
- Participate in a unique, multi-disciplinary conference;
- Learn from a wide range of research topics presented by selected speakers;
- Apply relevant ideas to your own work;
- Network and collaborate with the key people in academia and industry in a relaxed and informal atmosphere.