CSCT Summer Showcase 2018
25 – 26 June 2018
The Chancellors’ Building, University of Bath
Organised by the students of EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training (CDT) in Sustainable Chemical Technologies, this year’s Summer Showcase is a special event to celebrate 10 years since our establishment. Packed with exciting speakers and activities, this unique, multidisciplinary conference will showcase the latest developments in sustainable chemical technologies. This is a valuable opportunity for anyone interested in learning about the latest developments in this area and a chance to develop collaborations for the forthcoming year.
- Professor Phil Andrews, Monash University
- Professor Jong Hak Kim, Yonsei University
- Professor Igor Polikarpov, University of São Paulo
- Professor Hannah Shafaat, The Ohio State University
- Professor Roger Sheldon, Delft University of Technology
- Professor Sir Mark Walport, UK Research and Innovation
- Professor Sir Robert Winston, Imperial College London
The event will start at 09.00 at the Chancellors’ Building at the University of Bath on Monday 25 June and end at 17.00 on Tuesday 26 June, followed by a wine reception. The programme will include talks, panel discussions, and flash presentations.
A conference dinner will take place at the Apex Hotel in Bath. This is a ticketed event offered on a first come, first served basis. Please specify in the registration form if you would like to attend.
Benefits of attending
- Keep up to date on the latest developments and future trends in Sustainable Chemical Technologies;
- Participate in a unique, multi-disciplinary conference;
- Learn from a wide range of research topics presented by selected speakers;
- Apply relevant ideas to your own work;
- Network and collaborate with the key people in academia and industry in a relaxed and informal atmosphere.