Sustainable Technologies Business Acceleration Hub — January Networking Event
The Sustainable Technologies Business Acceleration Hub (STBAH) — a business hub associated with the Centre for Sustainable and Circular Technologies (CSCT) and funded through the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) — is holding a networking event on 23 January 2020.
The STBAH networking events aim to bring together like-minded people who are interested to hear from experts across specific sectors, all relating to sustainability and the environment.
The January event will have a focus on sustainability in the fashion and cosmetic sectors.
Companies who have received support through the STBAH programme, plus University of Bath academics whose research is relevant to the sector, will deliver short talks.
The running order of the day will be:
- 5.30-6.00pm: Guests arrive
- 6.20pm: CSCT academic speaker; Professor Janet Scott, Department of Chemistry. Janet will talk about sustainability in cosmetics and plant-based sustainable solutions for cosmetics.
- 6.35pm: Lightning talk #1 TBC
- 6.45pm: Lightning talk #2 TBC
- 6.55pm: Round-up / Thanks
- 7pm: Networking & Food
- 8pm: Finish
The Huntsman in Bath is situated in a central location with easy access to the train and bus station.
During 2020, a number of these networking events will happen in Bath & Bristol.