Sustainable Technologies Business Acceleration Hub — ONLINE Entrepreneur’s Programme
Due to the current isolation rules the Entrepreneur’s Programme will be held virtually over 3 days. There will be 3 modules held each day for 4 hours. Support will be provided to delegates via interactive sessions, peer to peer feedback and mentoring from trainers — exactly like a live face to face workshop. Sessions will be held via Zoom and its breakout rooms.
The Entrepreneurship Programme focusses on the key elements of early-stage business growth, such as identifying the market opportunity and building a business plan. This will primarily be for very early-stage businesses which have been operating for under 12 months.
The course is designed to help you assess your business strategy and plan for the next phase of growth.
Programme sessions include;
- growth planning
- legal structures and considerations
- market validation
- finance options
Who should apply?
Founders / Managers of very early-stage companies
- Companies must be in the low carbon or sustainable technology sector
- Companies must be registered in the West of England (NB: The programme is open to companies outside the area if there is no similar support on offer in the company’s area.)
The course is led by experienced coaches and sector specialists.
Agenda (please note the below agenda was drafted for the original face-to-face event and therefore should only be used as guidance)
Day 1: Canvas & Design
- 9.00am: Welcome & Introductions
- Session 1: Introducing the Business Model Canvas
- Session 2: The Customer
- Session 3: Value Proposition and Routes to market
- Lunch & networking
- Session 4: Business Model Design
- Session 5: Prototyping Business Models
- Session 6: Business Model Story
- Summary of the day and objectives for Day 2
- 5pm: Finish
Day 2: Test your idea and present it
- 9.00: Welcome
- Session 7: Customer Insight and Business Model Testing
- Session 8: Finance and Investor Perspective
- Session 9: Present your business model story
- Lunch and Business Model preparation
- Session 10: Business Model Canvas Presentations
- Session 11: Speed Mentoring
- Celebrations and networking
- 5pm: Finish
REGISTER to reserve a place.
Please note that this is an ERDF funded project and eligibility criteria will apply: see more information and case studies at the Sustainable Technologies Business Acceleration Hub.
If you would like more information or discuss an application please call the University of Bath SETsquared Innovation Centre on 01225 388711.
Comments are closed here.