CSCT Summer Showcase 2022
2022 CSCT Summer Showcase
We are excited to share that registration for our annual event is now open and our preliminary programme is ready!
We would love to invite you to join our researchers and invited speakers to learn more about the latest in sustainability and the circular economy.
When: 27-28 June 2022
Where: The Edge, University of Bath
- Prof Igor Polikarpov, Coordinator of the Center for Renewable Energy and Molecular Biotechnology (University of Sao Paulo)
- Prof Stephen Eichhorn, Professor of Materials Science & Engineering (University of Bristol)
- Prof Phil Andrews, Head of School of Chemistry (Monash University)
- Prof Toby Jenkins, Professor of Biophysical Chemistry (University of Bath)
- Dr Camilla Alexander-White, Chemicals Safety Assessor & Independent Scientific Advisor on Chemicals Policy (Royal Society of Chemistry)
- Dr Marcus Johns, Postdoctoral Researcher (University of British Columbia)
- Dr Davide Califano, Protein Chemist (Naturbeads)
- Dr Paul Murray, Director (Paul Murray Catalysis Consulting) & Chief Technical Officer (PhosphonicS)
- Prof Susan Bourne, Professor of Physical Chemistry (University of Cape Town)
- Juliet Davenport OBE, Founder (Good Energy)
- Dr Gerrit Gobius du Sart, Corporate Scientist (TotalEnergies Corbion)
- Sarah Davidson, Group Sustainability Coordinator for Global R&T (CRODA)
- Prof Peter Dowding, Chief Research Scientist (Infineum)
Why should you attend?
- Keep up to date with the latest developments and future trends in sustainable and circular technologies;
- Participate in a unique, multi-disciplinary conference;
- Learn from a wide range of research topics presented by selected speakers;
- Apply relevant ideas to your own work;
- Network with key leaders and collaborators in academia and industry
We will be announcing more details on our programme and speakers soon, so stay tuned and check this page for updates.