CSCT Winter Showcase 2020
We are excited to announce that the Programme for our ‘CSCT Winter Showcase: Changing the World Through Sustainable Technologies — A Vision for 2050’ is now ready, and registration for the event is open.
The EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training in Sustainable Chemical Technologies presents the Winter Showcase 2020: Changing the World Through Sustainable Technologies — A Vision for 2050.
Can sustainable technologies enable a sustainable future and help meet the government’s carbon neutrality targets by 2050?
When: 14 – 18 December 2020, 10:00 – 13:00 GMT
Where: Online, via Zoom
Register now and join us online as we explore this topic by highlighting the latest developments in sustainable chemical technologies at the CSCT and beyond.
REGISTRATION LINKS (please note you will need to register for each day separately):
Join our free conference to explore how science and technology can enable a sustainable future – featuring guest plenary speakers, student and collaborators presentations and more.
We hope you can still join us to explore how science and technology can enable a sustainable future.
Why should you attend?
- Keep up to date with the latest developments and future trends in Sustainable Chemical Technologies;
- Participate in a unique, multi-disciplinary conference;
- Learn from a wide range of research topics presented by selected speakers;
- Apply relevant ideas to your own work;
- Network and collaborate with the key people in academia and industry in a relaxed and informal atmosphere.
We hope to see you all there!
Comments are closed here.