CSCT Winter Showcase 2020
We are excited to announce that the postponed ‘CSCT Summer Showcase: Changing the World Through Sustainable Technologies — A Vision for 2050’ will be taking place online in December 2020. With the change in date, we thought a name change to ‘Winter Showcase’ would also be suitable.
The EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training in Sustainable Chemical Technologies presents the Winter Showcase 2020: Changing the World Through Sustainable Technologies — A Vision for 2050.
Can sustainable technologies enable a sustainable future and help meet the government’s carbon neutrality targets by 2050?
Save the date and join us online this December as we explore this topic by highlighting the latest developments in sustainable chemical technologies at the CSCT and beyond. Our student committee is planning to deliver five action-packed mornings where our invited speakers and researchers will showcase the latest research in the field.
Join our free conference to explore how science and technology can enable a sustainable future – featuring guest plenary speakers, student and collaborators presentations and more.
We hope you can still join us to explore how science and technology can enable a sustainable future.
When: 14 – 18 December 2020, 10:00 – 13:00 GMT
Where: Online, via Zoom
Why should you attend?
- Keep up to date with the latest developments and future trends in Sustainable Chemical Technologies;
- Participate in a unique, multi-disciplinary conference;
- Learn from a wide range of research topics presented by selected speakers;
- Apply relevant ideas to your own work;
- Network and collaborate with the key people in academia and industry in a relaxed and informal atmosphere.
More details on the 2020 programme will follow soon. In the meantime, you can check what was included in last year’s programme if you would like to know what to expect.
We hope to see you all there!